Table of Contents
What We Did to Find the Best
Companies that offer to like and following applications and other similar providers all seem to have the same things to offer, but a closer look shows that each offer different options at a different cost. We looked at online reviews and comments and details of each product to determine which sites landed on top. To find the best services that offer social media channels to generate likes, we reviewed key criteria for each, including:
In the Analysis of Each Company, We Ranked Them on These Metrics:
- Features Score (number of apps, services, etc.) – 0-10 score
- Ease of Use Score (usability – app or website) – 0-10
- Support Score (free vs. paid; app support) – 0-10
- Trust Score (quality, delivery, retention, and safety) – 0-10
- Price Score (overall cost, what’s included in price) – 0-10
Using these metrics, we rated popular providers out with 5-star ranking. With that comparison, we were able to find the top five best sites for likes. Check out detailed reviews of each one below.
Top 5 Best Places to Get Free Likes in 2019
Both subscribers and likes help accounts attract more views, thus being an important aspect of digital marketing. Using key criteria and customer reviews, here are the five best places to get likes for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, all of which help boost post engagement and interest.
1. Famoid: Free Trial for Online Accounts
Upon entering Famoid’s website, customers are greeted with a flood of positive reviews and a scale of numbers boasting how many followers and likes have been delivered. The site offers instant delivery of a variety of options (from Instagram followers to blog comments) starting at $2.95.
- Options for four different social media channels
- People can buy countless likes for photos and videos
- Free trial offer before customers can buy the full product
- 24/7 active support team
- Instant delivery
- Some Instagram accounts lost followers several days after buying them
- Only 100 likes are free before customers have to buy more
Famoid is a popular company for media gurus because of its ease of use and fast delivery to make subscribers. The site boasts many positive reviews about its active support team and safe and quick delivery. This vendor offers services for the most popular social media channels, making it a one-stop shop for a digital goddess’ needs.
2. Buzzoid: What’s the Buzz?
Upon going on Buzzoid’s website, visitors are greeted with a graphic: more than 25 million likes delivered. The app offers several packages going up to $39.99 for 5,000 followers, likes, or video views on Instagram. On a more expensive side, it offers the option to buy “targeted followers,” which are followers that the provider claims are “actually interested in the content.”
- Automated system for easy Instagram liking
- Quick delivery
- Users can spread likes across several posts
- Option to pay for targeted users to increase engagement
- Don’t have to enter a password to connect Instagram or contact information
- Warning that customers might experience a drop in followers
- Only 100 unpaid likes offered as a trial of the paid product
While this provider only caters to Instagram accounts, it offers customers the option to buy as little as 100 likes, follows, and views up to 10,000 at once. The option to buy targeted followers also enhances Instagram accounts, as interested followers will more likely engage in the content they see and want to make contact with the account.
3. Like4Like: Give Back To Get More
Like4Like.com offers an interactive site that engages the customer. In order to get Instagram likers, the customer has to like posts from other accounts, but the automated system does it all - no extra effort needed. After earning or paying, customers can choose to spend on engagements for their own accounts. This application ensures that real people are liking pages, not just automatic bots.
- Easy to use interface
- Real people give real likes
- Blog page gives more helpful tips
- Users can spread likes across different posts
- Customers can add additional accounts
- Only available for Instagram
- The trial only offers 100 unpaid likes before users have to buy more
This site gives every profile 100 free, real engagement on Instagram as a trial. The system is easily navigable, and additional engagements only start at $1.49 for another 100. The ability to add additional accounts is another plus for the website. While it is only available for Instagram, it can help boost posts for those dreaming of becoming Insta-famous.
4. Hublaagram: Instagram’s Liker
Hublaagram is another automated system that gives free likes, comments, and contacts and follows with the click of a button. Upon sign in, there are three buttons to take customers to the “Instaliker,” “Instacommenter,” and “Instafollower.” This application-based company is geared toward Instagram and offers a basic plan and several VIP packages to buy.
- Easy user interface
- Every submitted user gets automated likes on photos
- Designed after popular system Hubbla Liker for Facebook
- Real people exchange engagements
- Directs customers to Twitter page for quick problem solving
- Broken links on the website (web extension don’t work, and the button for app download says “coming soon.”
- Only available for Instagram
This application is a more well-known auto-liking app with reviews all across the internet, popular for its free feature. The makers of this application shaped it after their other popular application, Hublaa Liker, a similar product that gets likes for Facebook accounts. While the company offers special VIP packages, the free service works just as well.
5. 4Liker: All For Facebook
This Facebook-exclusive company offers up to 500 complimentary post engagements. 4Liker’s homepage claims no spamming while providing up to 50 per submission on a user’s Facebook posts, videos, shares, and more who wants them. It also has an Android app for easy use on the go.
- Easy to use the automated system
- Guarantees up to 500 likes on Facebook
- Available on Android
- Customers receive instant likes with the click of a button
- Guarantees no spam on accounts
- Not available for iPhone users
- Only available for Facebook accounts
This site offers a well sought-after feature: free engagements. While it doesn’t say whether they’re or real or bots, it’s still a guaranteed 500 over time. In order to use it, customers have to download an Android app, which makes it hard for the company to market to the millions of iPhone users in the world.
Free Likes Providers We`ve Reviewed...
Our RatingFrom 0-5
Pros & Cons
Using a service for free favorites and follows, in general, has its own ups and downs. While generating likes and follows will boost an account’s visibility, does it really provide a more engaging account? It’s important to determine if creating interest in this way is worth the downsides. Here are the pros and cons of getting likes for free:
- Getting favorites on online accounts increases the credibility.
- Increased liking generate interest and account visibility, which makes for higher engagement with the target audience and more contact over time.
- Accounts appear more popular and more followers, and contacts will organically want to follow.
- It’s great for those in need of a “quick boost” or those who are too busy to do it on their own.
- It’s becoming more popular among businesses and influencers – it’s the new thing to do.
- If viewers notice fake account engagement, the account will lose credibility, important contacts, and its reputation.
- Fakes can be flagged by the social channel, and they may choose to remove the account.
Are the Applications to Get Free Likes Really Free?
Yes! While the “free” number is limited, the features are truly free – to a point. Some companies offer only paid services after a short trial, but they are of higher quality. For those who are looking for a quick boost, free products are the way to go and completely safe. Most services on the internet offer 100 before someone can buy more as well, and accounts can distribute them across multiple posts.
How To Get Likes Organically?
Organically liking posts involves more work on the account holder’s part, but it shows credibility and builds the account’s reputation and contacts. Start off by posting a lot of unique, interesting content that engages viewers. Invite the audience to share and like the posts, and include hashtags, such as #likeforlike and #followforfollow to engage others also looking for the same thing. Search for similar accounts and follow and like their posts as well.
Benefits of Getting Free Likes?
It has plenty of benefits for online accounts both large and small. For starters, it generates interest of a social media account. It makes viewers want to know why the profile is so popular and interesting and will generate more organic likes and follows as a result. It also helps those who lead busy lives and don’t have the time to grow their accounts organically, acting as a “quick boost.”
Are Free Likes Good For Small Businesses?
That depends on the business. If it has minimal social media following, it can be riskier to get automated contacts. Viewers will notice the number of random accounts liking the business’ posts, and it can lose credibility because of that. If the business has a larger following online, it can definitely gain something from auto-generating likes. In that case, the account will appear more popular.
Should You Use Free Likes Services?
That is entirely up to the user who is interested in using such services. When deciding whether to use these providers, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons. It might not be beneficial for the profile with a small number of followers, but accounts with more followers will definitely profit. In addition, it’s important to research the free providers carefully and read reviews, as companies offer different things, and some turn out to be scams to hack accounts and take money. If done correctly with proper research, it can be an entirely beneficial process.
The Final Word
There are countless sites out there offering automated likes and followers, but only a few truly provide a seamless, easy-to-use product. This guide provided five of the best free services with pros and cons to help people find the best site or app for what they need. Getting unpaid likes for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube is a simple and quick way to increase an account’s online following and generate interest in the channel.