Table of Contents
What We Did to Find the Best
There are hundreds of tools for this network today. To prepare this list, we tried all the ones that had some social proof. In addition, we took a look at the reviews that previous clients wrote about them. We did not consider paid ones because they are not real. Below are some of the metrics we considered.
In the Analysis of Each Application, We Ranked Them on These Metrics:
- Features Score (considering the number of apps supported) – 0-10 score
- Ease of Use Score (If the service is easy and clean to buy) – 0-10
- Support Score (the ways that customers have to contact them) – 0-10
- Trust Score (what previous clients write online in correlation of positive and negative reviews) – 0-10
- Price Score (how much are the plans and what they include) – 0-10
Finally, we put all those numbers together and weighed them. After that, we produced the list below. In this way, the first service gets a five-star rating for its 50 points in the above calculation. Because of this, it ranks better than the second one. Yet, all of them are reputable and worth the money they cost.
1. Tweetbot: Schedules and Customization
Tweetbot aims at giving clients the option of creating lists to use as schedules. Also, their filters are something else. People can decide to mute their followers, for example, especially if they are not into what these persons tweet. Social media listening is also possible using this tool.
- Profile Notes
- Status Filters
- Tweet Topics
- Icloud and Own Blog
- Private Lists
- Only for IPhone
- Does Not Cover Other Social Media
This is a powerful profile viewer. Followers, then, can sort out status details and profiles as they see fit. Finally, this tool has new themes and icons of their own.
2. Twitterrific: Have Fun with Your Feed
This is a nice option for busy people who search to save time. This app will take away every ad from this social media network. In addition, it also allows people to use the Voice over function. In this manner, they can control these mobile Twitter apps with their voices.
- Mobile App
- Guide for Users and Blog
- Search for New Tweets
- A Nice Policy with Money-Back
- Only for Mac
- Do Not Support Likes and Shares
All in all, this tool gives people what they search for. They can have a fully mobile experience. Users can decide the style of the fonts and the size for them to read and track tweets.
3. Plume: Light and Easy Twitter
This Twitter app focuses on the main functions of the network. It lets owners organize their tweets and retweets in the same place. It has filters and special effects that will render a profile unique. For example, it is easy to assign colors to different followers and their messages.
- Old Retweets
- New Topics and Analytics
- Twitter Lists
- Policy Edition
- Social Likes and Shares
- Does Not Search for Keywords
The best thing is that the paid version is no different from the one that is free. The only aspect that changes is that it has no ads at all.
4. Echofon: Move Your Feed Anywhere
This app works best for mobile phones. The idea behind Echofon is never to read the same tweet twice. No matter which way of reading people are using. On top of this, it allows everyone to get the alerts they want in terms of followers and shares. Users can also set a sleep period if they want to.
- Mute Followers
- Status View
- Easy Retweets
- Help with Battery Save
- Great Sync for Users
- Tweets Are Messy
- The Refund Policy Is Not Clear
As its name shows, it is mainly focused on smart devices. That is why people can access the tool in their iPhones, Windows phones, or Android ones to admin their Twitter accounts.
5. Hootsuite: Business Utility
Hootsuite is an integral Twitter app that is still popular in 2023. It gives many options to those who decide to hire them. Some of their perks are uploading posts ahead of time. Some others are sharing photos and videos on Twitter in a direct manner. In addition, all messages will be on the same dashboard.
- Twitter Status Info
- Tools for Messages Together
- Many Social Profiles
- Live Support
- Great Reviews for Tweets
- Marketing Analytics Are Long
- Tweets Are Not Custom
This tool comes in handy for teams which work in a remote way. It is very simple to know who carried out a certain task. And to read the reports that the account gets.
Top 5 Best Twitter Apps (Price & Options) in 2023
Starting PriceFrom ($)
Trust ScoreFrom 0-10
Free VersionYes / No
Free TrialAmount of Days
|5. Hootsuite||4.1/5||$19||7/10||No||30 days|
Pros & Cons
All these tools for Twitter have their good and their bad sides. They mostly reach out to businesses to give them a helping hand. Let’s take a look at some of the positive and negative points of these providers.
- Custom profiles. Every person can own a Twitter account and share a tweet. But with these applications, users will make their feed unique.
- Social media analytics. It’s possible to use these Twitter management apps to know what the audience is about to tweet about a brand.
- Good filters. It’s easy to filter and track down the opinions owners do not want to read from their followers on their blog.
- Saving time. Busy marketers do not have time to carry out every task. Each app in this review, then, can help them increase their social reach and followers.
- Cheap services. The top Twitter apps in this guide do not cost a lot of money and even have their own blog.
- Some of them only work on Twitter. Such a thing is not so good for marketers who use many social media networks or even a blog.
- Mobile gadgets sometimes do not work very well with these tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Network Good for Marketing?
Yes, it is. Today, this social media network is one of the most crowded ones. Especially when it comes to the applications related to the text. Most persons use them to read the news or to follow their favorite famous persons. It is only natural, then, for brands to advertise their products using this channel. Writing down tweets related to services is very good for marketing a business.
Does it Have a Desktop App?
Yes, it has one. This is very convenient for those who manage many accounts. They would not be able to access all of them from a mobile device. But they are going to with the tool for Windows 10. The way of using it is simple. People only have to write down their login details. The features, then, are the same as the ones available in everybody’s smartphones.
How Can This Software Help Your Business?
There are many ways in which such platforms can make a business better. The first one is organization. It’s not easy to sort out all the tasks owners have to carry out each day. Software like these can help here. Special effects and filters are great to know what info is crucial and which data is not. These tools can also give details on metrics for each page.
What Should a Business Post on This Network?
Because the audience is really wide, to increase the chances of people seeing a product, it’s great to post on this social media network. An example to tweet is short promos. Giving away and links to the product can have a nice reach. Adding pictures with specs of what an owner is selling can also be very convenient. Finally, asking questions to the public is original. In this way, people can get the best data about what they need.
The Final Word
In the online world, persons search for quick results today especially when it comes to selling products or services via social media networks. Each like, share, or new follower counts. Now, there are countless options to hire. How to choose? The best thing to do is to read each review one can find online. Social proof like this guide is essential to know which companies are reputable and which ones are not.